Hi together,

I have a strange problem here. I created a java program installing my OO
extension. After testing it many times (removing and adding the
extension again and again, maybe 50 times), the extension (written in
Java, too) does not work anymore! As if the the API I use and also
unopkg would quit working!

Then one (just one time) I got this error when adding my extension again:
Exception in thread "main" com.sun.star.lang.DisposedException:
java.io.EOFException
        at
com.sun.star.lib.uno.bridges.java_remote.java_remote_bridge$MessageDispatcher.run(java_remote_bridge.java:176)

Can anybody tell me what went wrong? Has someone made similar experiences?