Tobias Krais wrote:
Hi Juergen,

-> Is my OpenOffice registry broken?
you can easy test it. Run your office with

soffice -env:UserInstalltion=./mynewuserdir

now I continued testing here my results:
1. On Windows systems (Windows XP, OOo 2.3), installing the extension
via API and unopkg works always properly and my extension is working
perfect.
2. After removing my ~/.openoffice.org2/ and creating it new on my
Ubuntu Gutsy 64 bit system (OOo 2.3) and Ubuntu Feisty 64 bit system
(OOo 2.2) (tested with different Java versions, always the same result):
2.1 Installing the extension with unopkg installs the extension
correctly and the extension works.
2.2 Installing the extension via API, the extension is installed
correctly, but does not work. (expclicit: my commandURL does not work.)
3. Installing the extension on Debian lenny (OOo 2.2.1) via API and
unopkg works always properly and my extension is working perfect.

Thus my results are: my former user directory was malformed. For me, it
seems to be a linux x86_64 issue. What do you think? Can anybody do a 5
minutes test out there? I can send debug instructions for details.
mmh, i don't know what the problem on your Ubuntu system is but it would be interesting to know. I can't really help because i am to busy with other things.

A further problem is that i don't have a 64 bit system for testing. Maybe you can do some debugging...

Juergen

Greetings, Tobias