Hi Juergen,

I experience some new failures that seem to be associated with the
problem I described in this thread:
when updating my extension using the XPackageManager.addPackage(...),
the extension is not correctly activated (this means, the JAR file
contained in the extension cannot be activated). On other systems than
Linux 64 bit, it works perfectly (tested on WinXP and Debian lenny 32bit).
This only happens when updating the extension. Removing it first,
terminating my Office next and at least adding the extension (all via
API) solves the problem - well the extension is installed correctly, but
does not work on linux amd64 platforms anyway.

Does this help to locate the failure?

Is this enough information to file an issue?

Greetings, Tobias