Stephan Bergmann wrote:
Ramon F Herrera wrote:
So the question becomes: is there any way to disconnect programmatically
from a session started by Bootstrap.bootstrap()?

There is some Close and VetoableClose or whatever stuff, maybe somebody from the framework who knows the details can kick in.

That is the Holy Grail that I have been looking for.

Are we sure that the VetoableClose is the solution we need to achieve a clean disconnect? I did find that vetoable "solution" (change an attribute to "true") on the net and implemented it. Not only does it get rid of the bridge -plus the icon- it additionally kills the soffice process altogether, regardless of how many other sessions it has.

Needless to say that is not a clean disconnect.

-Ramon