On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 6:04 PM, Juergen Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> update it works with the latest JDK 1.6.0_10rc2 as well

I have Java 1.6.0_10rc2 installed separately. OOo has always been
installed with the nonJRE installers.

http://wollmux.forge.osor.eu/WollMuxBar.jar

>> I have cleaned up my VM.

Have you done a complete Windows XP reinstall or just (attempted to)
remove all traces of OpenOffice.org 3?

Can't you ask the developer responsible for unowinreg.dll about what's
changed in it? Maybe this will shed some light on the issue or at
least gives you some pointers into the right direction.

Matthias