Matthias B. wrote:
On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Juergen Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

i am trying to reproduce the problem but until now it's hard to say.

I was able to reproduce it with a unowinreg.dll from ooo300m9 but i think i
used a dll that was built for 64 bit.

But won't a 64bit DLL fail unconditionally? The interesting thing
about this issue is that loading the DLL fails only if OOo 3.0 is not
installed.
i haven't the exact error message present but it was also a java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError ... can't load in a 32 bit env ... or somethinglike that. Anywayl, i have only OO.org 2.4.1 installed until now in a WinXP SP2 virtualbox image. As i mentioned before i have problems to reproduce it. I will keep you informed tomorrow ...

Juergen

Matthias