On 10/ 8/08 03:04 PM, Rudolf Huber wrote:
I tried various options to get the correct declaration for NumberFormat in calc. The
LocalSetting.Language and Country is "de" for Germany.
In my table I get the value before the comma correctly, however, the after
comma values show zeros. Below, you see the code for the format:

 ZahlenFormat = oTabellenDokument.NumberFormats
    ZahlenFormatString = "##.##0,000"
ZahlenFormatId = ZahlenFormat.QueryKey(ZahlenFormatString, LokaleEinstellungen, True) If ZahlenFormatID = -1 Then
        ZahlenFormatID = ZahlenFormat.addNew(ZahlenFormatString,
LokaleEinstellungen)
EndIf

The first "#" is unnecessary, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Do you apply the format to a cell? If so, what format code does the cell format dialog show for that cell after running the macro?

Niklas