Hallo Niklas,

these are the the other statements:

   Dim LokaleEinstellungen As New com.sun.star.lang.Locale
   Dim ZahlenFormat As Object
   Dim ZahlenFormatString As String
   Dim ZahlenFormatID As Long

   LokaleEinstellungen.Language = "de"
   LokaleEinstellungen.Country = "de"

in the table itself I got:

       Hoch = Val(Hoch)
       Hoch = Tabelle3.getCellByPosition(5, Count1).String
       Wert = Tabelle10.getCellByPosition(5, Start10)
       Wert.Value = Hoch
       Wert.NumberFormat = ZahlenFormatID

I really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Regards,