On 10/ 9/08 01:59 PM, Rudolf Huber wrote:
I can stop the routine and look at the actual value Hoch = Val(Hoch) and get the correct result; it shows the values after the comma (clicking at the field-Name "Hoch"); however, in the table itself the values show after the comma the value zero; I have the coded ZahlenFormatString = "##.##0,000"; if I would code the ZahlenFormatString = "##.##0,123", then I would get on each cell the correct value before the comma and after the comma I would get ,123 as value. Is it possible that I have an incorrect version of OOo?

123 in the format string is read as a string literal.
You should really look at the resulting, filled spreadsheet document.
I'm not aware of any version that had such problems, but which version are you using?

Niklas