Hey,

By one of my customer we have a problem during migration to OOo 3.2.1:

The page-layout is different and this is dramaticly because the page
break in now one line prior - and a lot of document didn´1 work as
expected.

Analysing the problem it depend on a different setting in the option menu:
in tools - options -> OOo writer -> compatibility the first checkbox (in
German "Druckermaße für Dokumentformatierung verwenden") is not set any
more.
Unfortunatly when I open a existing document via macro this checkbox is
marked - so the information musst be stored anywhere in the document.

But I do not know where???  Any hints?
I will try to change the setting per basicmacro after insert such a
document.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

--