Hey Jürgen,

Jürgen Schmidt schrieb:
> On 8/8/10 8:35 PM, Thomas Krumbein wrote:
>[..]
>> But where it is?
>
> at the DocumentSettings! Get the DocumentSettings from the document,
> check the property if present or not and set the value if necessary.
>
> Where exactly is your problem now?

My Problem? There are no "documentSettings". I try xray, I use the
debug-window inside the ide - where are the "documentSettings"?

Try this:

oDoc = thisComponent

And now?
oDoc.DocumentSettings  'error
oDoc.currentController.DocumentSettings 'error

I have looked at every possible object or property - where are the
settings? That is what I ask for - please give me a hint where I can
find them??

regards
Thomas

PS: I am programming in basic!