Hey Bernard,

Bernard Marcelly schrieb:
> Message de Thomas Krumbein  date 2010-08-04 11:24 :
>> Hey,
>>
>> By one of my customer we have a problem during migration to OOo 3.2.1:
>>
>> The page-layout is different and this is dramaticly because the page
>> break in now one line prior - and a lot of document didn´1 work as
>> expected.
>>
>> Analysing the problem it depend on a different setting in the option menu:
>> in tools - options -> OOo writer -> compatibility the first checkbox (in
>> German "Druckermaße für Dokumentformatierung verwenden") is not set any
>> more.
>> Unfortunatly when I open a existing document via macro this checkbox is
>> marked - so the information musst be stored anywhere in the document.
>>
>> But I do not know where???  Any hints?
>> I will try to change the setting per basicmacro after insert such a
>> document.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Thomas
>>
> Hi Thomas,
> It is more exactly the equivalent check in the printer dialog box, Options...
>
> Dim ds As Object
> ds = ThisComponent.createInstance("com.sun.star.text.DocumentSettings")
> ds.PrintPaperFromSetup = False

Hmm, no - this was the wrong property. I have now checked the
settings.xml and have searched for different values - the searched
property is:
PrinterIndependentLayout
I can set a value using basic as you mentioned - that works.
But: Even using xray I cannot find the property anywhere in the
document. Maybe you have an idea?
Because - before I set this property I would like to check the actual
value - if this property is active (property is optional). But how to du
this???

Best regards
Thomas

--