From: Herter, Scott [mailto:scott.her...@napersoft.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2010 8:53 AM
To: dev@api.openoffice.org; and...@pitonyak.org
Subject: RE: [api-dev] OpenOffice 3.2.1 not printing on Windows Servers through
the API

Yes, you did because I didn't provide the information.  Sorry about that.

1. The macro I ran was the "executeDispatch() for uno:PrintDefault" call, not
the xprintable.print call.  That was because I simply did a record of pressing
the print button on the tool bar.  I still find the way the API is used in
macros very confusing and very different then calling it from my Java program.

2. I ran the macro interactively through the menus on OpenOffice, I did not
call the macro from my Java program (don't know if that makes a difference
yet).