Hi,

i would like to suggest that you strip down the problem and try to print
from a simple remote Java application using the simple bootstrap
mechanism, load a document and print it via XPrintable ...

If that also does not work feel free to submit an issue with the example
attached.

I can't remember any problems in case of Win2003 server so far. The
related SDK example works as expected using the default printer.

I assume that it is a problem with your setup and your J2EE app. Under
which user account do you try to print on the server? Maybe it's a
problem with the user.

Juergen