Message de Frank Schönheit  date 2011-02-03 15:21 :

Hi Bernard,

Can the Grid control be displayed on OOo 3.3.0 ?

It can, but there's a number of ... undocumented traps. Without
investigating your concrete use case, it is difficult to tell what you
miss - but there sure is something, I already saw living grid controls
in a 3.3 :), though I don't have the code at hand right now.

I saw your message about GridSort, but OOo 3.3 should be enough for a first try.
Attached is my test dialogue, in library CtrlGrid, if you can see what is wrong or missing.

Regards
  Bernard