Hi Bernard,

> Attached is my test dialogue, in library CtrlGrid, if you can see what is
> wrong
> or missing.

You add 4 columns to the column model, but only 3 columns to each row of
the data model. This inconsistency prevents the grid control peer from
being created. Adding a forth column to all 3 data rows shows the control.

Note that you are not required to set the columns' Index property, this
is done automatically by the implementation. Also, in the changed API,
Index is not writable anymore (but read-only), so I recommend removing
those lines, anyway. After having done so, the script runs (and works)
with the new implementations as well.

Ciao
Frank

--