Hi Frank,

Message de Frank Schönheit  date 2011-02-08 10:55 :

Hi Bernard,

Attached is my test dialogue, in library CtrlGrid, if you can see what is wrong
or missing.

You add 4 columns to the column model, but only 3 columns to each row of
the data model. This inconsistency prevents the grid control peer from
being created. Adding a forth column to all 3 data rows shows the control.

Yes, I already found that error (see my second message, february 3rd).
Also yes, there is more code than necessary because I tested various things to make it work.

After further tests I have created issues 116827 to 116831, I think they are also valid in the new implementation.

Thanks for your message,
   Bernard