I am not supporting using tool on official channels, mail list or GitHub.
All these things only bring more people using native language rather than
English.
I think APISIX has provided Chinese specific channel(QQ or WeChat) for
people having language skill problems.
Why we are going to mess up our GitHub issue list?

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Li Ling(Lien) <lil...@apache.org> 于2021年5月3日周一 下午10:39写道: