--On Monday, August 9, 2004 12:36 PM +0100 David Reid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So, apart from the complaints about apr-util, are people happy that apr RC5
is OK?

Releasing 1.0 with the known fact that autoconf-2.13 doesn't work with find_apr.m4 seems fine by me. We can release the latest find_apr.m4 in 1.0.1. Probably should document as such, or even point people at the patch - but users of the tarball won't likely be running buildconf. [If you wanted, you could include the new find_apr.m4 in 1.0 - your call.]

My only concern is that apr-util still isn't 'fixed' wrt apu-config. I don't know if I'll have time to port those changes over soon.

Perhaps we can go make APR 1.0 gold and then turn our focus on wrapping up APR-util (and APR-iconv)? -- justin