On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:12 PM, William A. Rowe Jr.
<wr...@rowe-clan.net>wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:47:46 -0400
> Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I plan to spend some time tilting at that windmill starting later this
> > week, for the purposes of getting a flexible build on Windows.
> > Enough time to get something working?  Dunno :(
>
> Feel free to attack it from either angle, once we have a unix or
> a windows starting point, the rest is straightforward.
>
> I've looked some at what it will take.  Was going to use what the
> pcre project has done as a starting point.

Yeah.  I had looked at that very briefly before, but after staring at that
some more today and spending a couple of hours starting a spec for APR
trunk, I'm very happy with my progress.  I hope to have the core library
and test suite building today.

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/