On 08/20/2013 03:47 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> I plan to spend some time tilting at that windmill starting later this week,
> for the purposes of
> getting a flexible build on Windows.  Enough time to get something working?
> Dunno :(
>
> --
> Born in Roswell... married an alien...
> http://emptyhammock.com/

I gave it a try last March, but I never found the time to follow up and finish
it.
I was able to build apr and httpd (trunk) on Windows7.

My Windows-only CMakeLists.txt files for both apr & httpd, along with some
notes, are at:

   http://people.apache.org/~tdonovan/cmake/HTTPD_CMake.zip

Please help yourself to anything here which is useful to your effort.

-t-