> About storing in policy information in nodes/templates that the policy is
> associated with in general - sounds interesting, I'm not sure I'd implement
> this right away, I think it'd be better to hold off and see what sort of
> policies might exist in the future and what data might be useful to keep on
> the node/template first.

Oh sorry, I was trying to make the opposite point. :) I don't think there
is a good reason to store special policy information in nodes, when it can
easily be looked up. And so in this case I am considering the aria.Scaling
Policy to be just another policy, which is why I am saying we shouldn't
store "default_instances" in the node...