Hi all
I try to do some integration test deploying the new implementation with
eclipselink and my test bundle.
I make a change on the logic of PersistenceProvider service filter. To be
abstract I don't want define the class of implementation in
persistence.xml, so in this case I cannot filter using the class name.
I found and fix also some minor issues.
I open another pull request.

However, I don't make several test (like transaction and so on), but from
my point of the new implementation is more easy to manage of actual aries
jpa.

Regards
Giuseppe