Thanks. Will also look into it.

It could also be related to the check if the EnityManager is RESOURCE_LOCAL or JTA. Maybe we have to defer this check. In a new change I did not yet commit I removed most of the differentiation beetween JTA and RESOURCE_LOCAL in the jpa-blueprint module.
After this change it might be easier to get it working.

Christian