Yes, I verified that the problem is that the TxBeanProcessor check the
transaction type in the following code

Interceptor interceptor = (getTransactionType(supplierProxy) ==
PersistenceUnitTransactionType.JTA) ?
                    new XaTxInterceptorImpl(tm, supplierProxy) : new
ResourceLocalTransactionalInterceptor(supplierProxy);
cdr.registerInterceptorWithComponent(beanData, interceptor);

Did you remove this part?