Thank you for sharing the videos. We are very interested in how to support
Arrow data format and collection very closely, could you please help to
point out which interfaces to allow Mnemonic act as a memory provider for
the user to store and access Arrow managed datasets ? Thanks!

Very truly yours,
Gary.