This is a very interesting feature. It's very surprising that there is no
ByteBuffer implementation backed on a MappedByteBuffer. As far as I
understand, it should be trivial to implement (maybe not to pool) as
usually ByteBuf is backed on a ByteBuffer and MappedByteBuffer extends
that. But I didn't find implementations when I goggled for it.