On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 5:29 AM Sutou Kouhei <k...@clear-code.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems that ursa-labs/crossbow on travis-ci.com has been
> disabled since 2020-11-22:
>
>   https://travis-ci.com/github/ursa-labs/crossbow/builds
>
> > Builds have been temporarily disabled for public
> > repositories due to a negative credit balance. Please go
> > to the Plan page to replenish your credit balance or alter
> > your Consume paid credits for OSS setting.
>

> Could someone in Ursa Labs confirm this?
Confirmed, we already have a negative credit balance due to travis'
new billing strategy.
The macos wheels quickly consume the credit based free tier, so travis
disables even the linux builds.

I think we should migrate away from travis to gha or azure, drawbacks:
- the wheel scripts are tailored for travis
- only amd64 arch