Hi,

We released 3.0.0. We can stop the Travis CI subscription. Thanks!

We should prepare new (Buildkite based?) CI for arm64 by the
next release.

kou

In <20210112.040015.1663654805299715665....@clear-code.com>
  "Re: ursa-labs/crossbow on travis-ci.com is disabled" on Tue, 12 Jan 2021
04:00:15 +0900 (JST),