Just curious what is driving the formalization of a policy?  Have Rust
contributions been having issues?

We don't have a 2 reviewer requirement for any of the other languages as
far as I know.  And committers generally use their judgement if a second
reviewer is necessary.

Same question about leaving a PR open for additional comment.  I would
think this would also be somewhat dependent on the scope of the change, but
hopefully most reasonably sized PRs would not be too contentious (providing
the committer reviewing feels comfortable in that area of the code base).

Thanks,
Micah