Dear Arrow Devs,

We would like to ask to have independent patch releases for the Arrow JS
library. Having independent patch releases will help us resolve issues that
only become visible when people start to use the library. The JS ecosystem
is diverse and only recently has become more standardized. Therefore, it
has been difficult to get everything right the the first time, which had
led to frustrations by many users. It would really help us if we could make
patch releases to fix critical issues without waiting for other libraries
to be ready for a new release as well.

Thank you for considering the request,
Dominik for the Arrow JS devs