Hi,

Thank you for raising this here and for your comments. I am very humbled by
the feedback and adoption that arrow2 got so far.

My current hypothesis is that arrow2 will be donated to Apache Arrow, I
just don't feel comfortable and have the energy doing so right now.

Thank you for your understanding,
Jorge