+1 on Dewey's sentiment.

With regards to technicalities:
- a PMC member can create the repo via ASF's gitbox (I assume
'arrow-swift'?)
- the repo then needs to be configured using the '.asf.yaml'
  - which merge styles are allowed
  - branch protection rules
  - to which ml should notifications be sent
  - see [1] for more features
- CI
- PR/Issue template
- ...

What is the usual versioning scheme for swift projects and what release
cadence are you planning?

Best
Jacob