Thanks Ahmet !

Regards
JB

On 03/02/2017 07:42 AM, Ahmet Altay wrote:
Sure, I can wait. To be clear, Thursday night in which time zone?

Thank you,
Ahmet

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 10:38 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>
wrote:

Hi Ahmet,

Can you wait up to Thursday night ? Trying to merge BEAM-649.

Thanks !
Regards
JB

On 03/01/2017 07:23 PM, Ahmet Altay wrote:

Thank you. I will start working on it.

Ahmet

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 9:03 AM, Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
wrote:

I just closed the last blocking issue, we should be good to go now.

Sorry again for the hold-up.

On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 at 18:38 Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com.invalid>