I'd like to get the following PRs into 2.2.0:

#3765 <https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/3765> [BEAM-2753
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2753>] Fixes translation of
WriteFiles side inputs (important bugfix for DynamicDestinations in files)
#3725 <https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/3725> [BEAM-2827
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2827>] Introduces
AvroIO.watchForNewFiles (parity for AvroIO with TextIO in a few important
features)
#3759 <https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/3759> [BEAM-2828
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2828>] Moves Match into
FileIO.match()/matchAll() (to prevent releasing current
Match.filepatterns() into 2.2.0 and then having to keep it under that name)