Considering that the holiday is around the corner, it would be nice to release
2.2.0 sooner.
Cheers
-------- Original message --------From: Chamikara Jayalath
<chamik...@google.com.INVALID> Date: 11/10/17  12:22 PM  (GMT-08:00) To:
dev@beam.apache.org Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release 2.2.0, release candidate #3
We found another issue that should probably be fixed in 2.2.0 release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3172

A fix is out for review and will be merged soon.

Thanks,
Cham