Le 11 nov. 2017 09:52, "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <j...@nanthrax.net> a écrit :

If the purpose is to release 2.2.1 in one week, why not just to a RC4 ?

It's not a regression because WriteFiles is new and extend the previous
FileSource. So it could consider as a severe bug, especially on WriteFiles
which is important.

Fair enough.

The core issue is the time we spent already on this release: roughly 1
month !!! It's clearly too long due to different causes.
When I did the previous releases, it took 3 or 4 days. It's clearly the
target as, as said, I would like to have a release pace of a release every
6 weeks.

Agree and this is why 2.2.0 must be out now IMHO. If you are confident next
week is sufficient just go ahead and ignore my comment but my point was the
same: it shouldnt last so long if there is no regression :(.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré