Hi Rafael,

It's a good point but I don't see nothing more to do on our side: if a
emergency issue is detected, then we have to address it and release a
fix release (x.y.z where z is the specific release fixing the issue).
The commitment is a best effort as in all community: if an emergency
issue is detected, qualified and accepted, then we do our best to
provide a fix and do the fix release.

So, for me, it's already handled.

By the way, just a quick reminder in term of release:

- now that gradle release seems ok, we resume our release cycle every ~
6 weeks
- we can cut release anytime if required, especially to address
emergency issues.

Regards
JB

--