I like the idea of explicitly affirming our use of the ASF Vulnerability
Policy as well as listing other classes of bugs that are particularly
critical for a project like Beam. I think the most valuable thing is having
a clear and concise policy for users to understand at a glance. Then we can
have a verbose walkthrough for someone implementing the policy.

Kenn