Neat to see a new runner on board!

I would like to make it a requirement for all new runners to support
the portability API, but given that it's still somewhat of a moving
target, and you have ongoing work in this direction, that may not be a
hard requirement.

I'm a bit concerned that there is are only two contributors (but the
git logs): you and Kenn. But you do indicate there are others
interested in working on this.

Other than that, this looks great.

- Robert