Thanks for the clarification on contributors, that makes me much more
comfortable. I agree that portability isn't ready enough to require
it, and am encouraged by the plans to focus on this next quarter.

These are my only reservations, and I see lot of benefits of making
samza an official runner. I am definitely in favor of merging it in.