Hi Eugene,

The basic streaming translation is already in place from the prototype,
though I have not verified it on the master branch yet.

Are the user instructions for the portable Flink runner at
https://s.apache.org/beam-portability-team-doc current?

(I don't have a dependency on SDF since we are going to use custom native
Flink sources/sinks at this time.)

Thanks,
Thomas