So it sounds like you will want to create a component for untriaged issues
so they are easy to find. I like the idea of distributing the work of
triaging post commit failures to new PR authors as a condition of merging.
I feel like we will just be filling JIRA with spam if the issues are
automatically created without a plan for triage.

Andrew