Maria put together this documents with related industry conferences [1], it
would make sense to choose a time that doesn't conflict with other events
around projects close to Beam.

How about for June 21-22 (around Spark Summit) for North America, and
October 5-6 or October 12-13 for Europe?

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LQv95XP9UPhZjGqcMA8JksfcAure-fAp4h3TTjaafRs/edit#gid=1680445982