I was wondering if there might be any possibility of cherry-picking the changes
from https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/15636 into the 2.33.0 release for next
week?

Currently DebeziumIO is completely unusable for both Azure and Google CloudSQL
Postgres instances due to a bug in the Postgres JDBC driver which has only
recently been updated in Debezium.

I’m currently completely blocked from using Beam for our intended use case.

Appreciate it’s probably quite late in the day for changes but consideration
would be appreciated.