Thanks for your feedback.

At the time, using a Google website search was a simplest solution since,
before, we didn’t have a search at all. I agree that it could be frustrating to
have ad links before the actual results (not sure that we can avoid them there)
but "it is what it is” and it's still possible to have the correct links
further which is better than nothing.

Beam community is always welcome for suggestions and, especially, contributions
to improve the project in any possible way. I’d be happy to assist on this
topic if someone will decide to improve Beam website search.

—
Alexey