Thanks all for your perspectives, and Alexey for pointing out that we must
keep the dev and user lists regardless. Looks like we don't need to take
any further action here.

For the sake of discussion, I'd be curious to hear perspectives of those
that are part of the Airflow community or another community where both
user/dev lists and GH Discussions are used. Specifically, is there is any
sort of value add or is it just a maintenance burden?

Svetak Sundhar

  Data Engineer
s <nellywil...@google.com>vetaksund...@google.com