Thank you all for participating the vote!
I'll revise the release and put up another vote soon.

To be fixed:
* giraph-examples.jar (fixed in BIGTOP-2908
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-2908>)
* PPC64LE repos (fixed in BIGTOP-2903
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-2903>)

Thanks Kevin for quick patches.

Something I'm confused:

- sha1 (the file is malformed, which makes sha1sum -c impossible) (passed)
I have tested this and it seems the sha1 of bigtop-1.2.1-project.tar.gz.sha1
matches what contained in bigtop-1.2.1-project.tar.gz.sha1. Can you
elaborate the problem?