Hi,

I'd like to move `rest/rest-client` out of `brooklyn-server`

brooklyn-server has a dependency on resteasy which is used only by the
rest/rest-client module. Having resteasy and cxf (two jax-rs
implementations) in the classpath looks redundant to me.
Also the extra work needed to support osgi bundles for both. Notice
also jaxrs implementation are not really osgi friendly (ask
@googlielmo and @neykov for more details :P)

So I think a diet for brooklyn-server is not a bad thing :)

Said that, we are discussing with @geomacy
(https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-client/pull/25) if
`brooklyn-client` is the right new place for moving the rest java
client.

We'd like to have more devs involved in this discussion, is it better
moving the java client to `brooklyn-client` (option1) or create a new
project (option2), say `brooklyn-java-client` or
`brooklyn-rest-clients` maybe? Else (option3)?

Thanks,
Andrea