hi Alex et al.

I guess those are fair points - it still makes me a bit queasy but I’ll go with
the majority if they are happy to move it there. Don’t think I voted yet so I
will say +0.  :-)

I certainly agree that there’s no point in changing the ‘brooklyn-client’ repo
name.  In terms of repo structure I’d be happy enough with Andrea’s current PR
(subfolders ‘cli’ and ‘java’ - I think ‘bindings’ is implicitly clear).

Geoff

Gnu PGP key - http://is.gd/TTTTuI